Monday, October 12, 2009

What a hectic life

To those who visit my blog, I would like to thank you all for your support. It is obviously clear that I have not updating my blog for months. Well, that is 100% because of the hectic life of a teacher. Before I became a teacher myself, I have never imagined this kind of life. I thought by becoming a teacher I will have more leisure time to be spend but the reality is a far cry from what i had imagined of. Compared to my previous life, I am able to read one book within a week but since becoming a teacher, I only managed to finish up reading a book within a year! That was quite a fact! To those out there who are going to be a teacher, never assume your life will be easy, it is just as you are in any other field! Ironically, I LOVE TO TEACH but I HATE THIS HECTIC LIFE!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hahahahha ! ive nvr thought dat a head panel like u would hv ever complained over sumthing like dis XDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean ' a head panel like me'? And by the way, do I know u? One more thing, I really hate being the head of the panel as I just want to live a carefree life as a teacher.

    ReplyDelete